Overall Review

4.9

March 20th, 2014
She is an awesome doctor. I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone. She takes her time, listens and answers all of your questions. She makes you feel very comfortable and it is clear that she is very knowledgeable and knows her stuff. I wholeheartedly trust her. She is genuine with the care she provides. There should be more doctors like her.

July 27th, 2012
The office is rare find. Dr Kohut is available to answer my concerns and staff tries to truly help navigate the difficulties of the ins mess. THEY SHOULD BE GETTING PAID MORE

February 19th, 2012
Always listens and really cares. Staff goes the extra mile to make things work

December 26th, 2011
Finally, a good Doctor who Cares!!
This was my first visit with Dr. Kohut. I found her to be thorough in all aspects of my health. She really listens, and spent a lot of time with me. I had been looking for a good primary care physician for the longest time, one who does not look at their watch and rush, one who really listens to you. Glad to say I have found it in Dr. Kohut. She is very pleasant and understanding. If you are looking for a good doctor who will treat you as a whole person, Dr. Kohut would be the person to go to. This is the first time I can literally say I am happy with a doctor in all aspects, like staff, professionalism, and pro active in one's health. Dr. Kohut is a rare find in today's world!!

September 20th, 2011
Able to get same day appointments spent the time.

March 28th, 2011
Always takes the time needed. Answered all my questions and has pleasant staff that will go the extra distance to help a pt either with an appointment or a prior authorization. Definitely worth more that the insurance company's pay her.

January 11th, 2011
Loved going to Dr. Kohut when I was a child. So much so I came back to look for her 10 years later. My family also had great experiences.I haven't been to her in so long but when I did, she was:Polite, professional. She didn't take any shortcuts and I never felt rushed. She's the reason I drink so much water! Believe me she goes deeper than the surface to find the issue with your body and health.