A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Kuhlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Kuhlman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Kuhlman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhlman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuhlman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Kuhlman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Kuhlman practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Kuhlman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Kuhlman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.