Dr. Kathleen Ann Kuhlman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Kuhlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Kuhlman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Kuhlman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhlman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuhlman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuhlman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Kuhlman practice?
Dr. Kathleen Kuhlman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Scottsdale Pediatricians.