A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Carlson is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Carlson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Carlson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Loree Carlson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Carlson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Carlson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.