A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Ryan is Excellent. Dr. Ryan has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Ryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Marlton
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Ryan practice?
Dr. Kathleen Ryan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Columbus, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists, Mount Laurel Pulmonologists, Mount Laurel Urgent Care Centers, and Mount Laurel Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Ryan, Dr. Trina Ryan, Dr. Reina Ryan, Dr. Rayna Ryan