A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Ryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Ryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Ryan practice?
Dr. Kathleen Ryan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists, Mount Laurel Pulmonologists, Mount Laurel Urgent Care Centers, Mount Laurel Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Mount Laurel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.