Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Ryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ryan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Lisa Ryan MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Ryan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists, Mount Laurel Pulmonologists, and Mount Laurel Critical Care Practitioners.