A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Stoney Brook Med. Coll..
Dr. Walsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Womack Army Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, NC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Lucille Walsh MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Walsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Walsh practices Internal Medicine near Fort Bragg, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC.
See Fort Bragg Internists.