A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Lamping:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Lamping is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Lamping, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamping graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lamping has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Lamping MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Lamping practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Lamping has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Lamping practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.