A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Laslo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Laslo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Laslo, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Laslo graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Laslo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Laslo MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Laslo practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Laslo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Laslo practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.