A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Latino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Latino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Latino, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Latino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Latino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen L Latino FACS and MD is a female Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Latino practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Latino has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Latino practices Urology near West Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NY and Islandia, NY.
See West Nyack Urologists.