Dr. Kathleen Latouf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Latouf?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Latouf?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 24th, 2011

Shining star at HVB

When I go to the hospital, it's because I have no choice. Even though the Emergency room was busy at HERITAGE VALLEY BEAVER, I waited through it. When I Got back to see the doctor, I had to have a lot of blood drawn to find out what was wrong with me. They also provided me with a IV of saline solution to make sure I wasn't dehydrated. After 5 hours and 10 vials of blood being taken, we had narrowed it down. Dr. Latouf treated me like an individual but also as part of her team to try to make me feel better. Some doctors put themselves on a pedestal and don't hear what patients are saying- this is not Dr. Latouf AT ALL. She is a wonderful doctor. Also, she followed up with me on some of my blood work! What emergency room doctor does that? A good one- that's who!