Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Lau
Dr. Kathleen Lau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loma Linda, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lau is affiliated with Community Hospital of San Bernardino, Desert Regional Medical Center and Loma Linda University Medical Center-East Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Lau has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Kathleen Lau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.
Dr. Jennifer Broad
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Loma Linda, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Alice Park
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Loma Linda, CA 0 mi28
Dr. John Jacobson
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Loma Linda, CA 0 mi46