Dr. Kathleen Leahy DO Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Bedford, NH

3.1

September 21st, 2011
Run away
She asked 5 questions. Then she set up the table did 2 adjustments and pronounced that there was nothing wrong with me. Guess she should talk to the orthopedic surgeon that said my shoulder is twisted so much I can't have surgery. Made my pain worse and when I questioned that blamed it on my being nervous and my blood pressure increasing. Checked it when I arrived home 104/65. That was 10 minutes later and believe me I was steaming and in pain. Spent less than 10 minutes with me and could make pronouncements. Whatever she did has increased my nerve pain... can't feel my fingers. Find someone else with caring and ability to listen.

December 11th, 2010
A Conscious Choice Hypnosis
I never had to wait long to get an appointment, never had to wait long in the reception room. The staff was excellent, totally on the ball! Dr Leahy w ...

October 13th, 2010
Dr. Leahy was very rude and uncaring during my initial visit with her. She physically pushed me off her table, and could care less that she put me in so much pain that I cried. I would never recommend her to anyone.

October 13th, 2010
Horrible Experience
Dr. Leahy was incredibly rude and unsympathetic during my one and only visit to her. I was sent to her by a Worker's Compensation representative, ...

January 5th, 2010
Great Doc!
Have been a patient of Dr. Leahy's for several years. Extremely through; never gives ups. Always one eye on the problem and one eye looking ahead for the best course of treatment.