A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Leary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Leary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Leary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leary graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen E Leary MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen E. Leary practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Leary has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Leary practices Family Medicine near Chalfont, PA.
See Chalfont Family Physicians.