Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Leonard
Dr. Kathleen Leonard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Leonard is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Leonard has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. Kathleen Leonard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Janina Longtine
Medical Genetics, Pathology
New York, NY 0.01 mi36
Dr. Edward Trevino II
New York, NY 0.01 mi6
Dr. Millicent Sutton
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Pathology
New York, NY 0.01 mi31