Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Leppig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Leppig is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leppig
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Leppig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Leppig, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Neurofibromatosis 1
Education & Awards
Dr. Leppig graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Leppig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Leppig MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Leppig practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Leppig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Leppig practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Geneticists.