A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Leppig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Leppig is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leppig
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leppig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Leppig, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Neurofibromatosis 1
Education & Awards
Dr. Leppig graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Leppig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Leppig MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Leppig practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Leppig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Leppig practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Geneticists.