Get the facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes for both women and men.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Leppig
Dr. Kathleen Leppig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Leppig is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center. Dr. Leppig has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Leppig has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Kathleen Leppig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Clifford Scott
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Seattle, WA 0 mi54
Dr. Jonathan Tait
Clinical Pathology, Pathology, Medical Genetics
Seattle, WA 0 mi34
Dr. Carlos Gallego
Medical Genetics, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi11