A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Lin, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Lin MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Lin practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Lin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Lin practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Seattle Endocrinologists.