A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Lin, Fertility Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Lin, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Lin MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Lin practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Lin practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Endocrinologists.