A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Lin, Fertility Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Lin, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Lin MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Lin practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Lin practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Endocrinologists.