A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Lockhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Lockhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Lockhart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockhart graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lockhart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen R Lockhart MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Lockhart practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Lockhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Lockhart practices Pediatrics near Barrington, IL.
See Barrington Pediatricians.