A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Longo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Longo, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Longo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Longo MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Longo practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Longo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Longo practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Ann Arbor Internists.