Emergency Physician, Pediatricians
Video profile
1416 Yanceyville St
Greensboro, NC 27405
336-510-5510
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Superb  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

It seems like yesterday that I was interviewing Pediatricians upon the news of expecting my first child - but it was 1988! We loved Dr. Lucas - her philosphy and personality were a perfect fit. Our first child was diagnosed SMA1 @ 8 weeks old and was given only 2 weeks to live ... but with love & support from everyone he survived 8 months longer. Dr. Lucas was with us every step of the way - she went out of her way to make home visits when he was not able to make it in to her office. She made routine phone calls to check on him. She was a rock that kept me going during a very difficult time and I am forever grateful for her love & support. I went on to have 2 other healthy children of which Dr. Lucas provided excellent care to. I was alittle over protective of them but she seemed to over look that. Two years Dr. Lucas attended my sons Eagle Scout Award ceremony ... and I was so happy that his Pediatrician took the time out of her busy schedule to attend because after all she was a HUGE part of our families life. Without a doubt - I made the best decision of my life over 24 years ago when I choose the lively Pediatrician whoes nose crinkled when she laughed and she wore the zaniest shoes & earrings (the kids loved it)! Dr. Lucas ... the Ertels love you more than you will ever know.

|  Lucas Pediatrics  |  show details
by Angel Hamby on Jan 11th, 2010

My son has been seeing Dr. Lucas since his birth in 2006. From what I have seen she is a great doctor with good tolerance for children. There is one lady that works here who is terrible at giving flu shots, but other than that I have had good experiences here. I have never had any doubts about Dr. Lucas herself and I feel confident that my son and I can rely on her advice.