A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Luce is Excellent. Dr. Luce has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Luce graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Luce has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Luce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen J. Luce practice?
Dr. Kathleen Luce practices Family Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Toledo Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Luce, Dr. Trina Luce, Dr. Reina Luce, Dr. Rayna Luce