Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 8th, 2014

We saw her for a followup visit, returning after previously being seen by an associate. Both my child and I felt that Dr. Lungren was condescending, argumentative and rude. She took no time to build rapport with my child before examining her. I do not recommend seeing her if you are looking for a compassionate physician.

A wonderful care-giver show details A wonderful care-giver
Aug 10th, 2013

Dr. Lundgren has always been the attentive, caring doctor that we hoped we'd have for our children. She sometimes takes a while to get into the exam room, but once she's there, it's clear why. She is never in a hurry during the appointment, is always willing to discuss at length any of our concerns with either of our children. She relates well to the kids. We have always felt that our children are in wonderful hands when they are seeing her.

Great doctor and staff show details Great doctor and staff
Apr 17th, 2013

We have been seeing Dr. Lundgren primarily (the other doctors when a day of situation arises) since April 2011 when our first son was born. While it may take a while to get an advanced well visit scheduled, when our sons need to see a doctor because of an illness, we have always been able to get in the day of with one of the doctors. The morning walk in hour is handy, too! Both she and her nurse is excellent always remembering the other boy who isn't with us when it's his brother's visit to the doctor; asking how the other is doing with this and that he might have recently seen her about. Impressive memories and compassion given the number of patients she has. While the wait time isn't that great, especially when you have a toddler wanting to run around, I still highly recommend this practice!

not the best show details not the best
by average parent on Apr 10th, 2013

Both this doctor and her nurse expect the toddlers to behave like adults, standing to attention and waiting for the nurse/doctor to do their job. But doctors should be able to make children feel comfortable, so I think she just did not try

Great Doctor. Long waiting times. show details Great Doctor. Long waiting times.
Nov 2nd, 2012

We have been trying out this office for a year and still seeing our other office doctor too. Waits are always long. Our other doctor is always right on time (CMA), max time from check in to out is 20 minutes. ALL Peds is much closer for me, but the time waiting is not time saved for me. Nice staff, friendly doctor, clean office, though not pediatric like, surroundings seem more for older kids.

Jul 29th, 2010

I found Dr. Lundgren to be argumentative in my situation instead of giving me the resources that I needed.

by Christopher on Feb 10th, 2010

Excellent caring doctor. It usually takes a couple calls to get the staff to fill out paperwork.