Dr. Kathleen Parker-Lundgren MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 8th, 2014
We saw her for a followup visit, returning after previously being seen by an associate. Both my child and I felt that Dr. Lungren was condescending, argumentative and rude. She took no time to build rapport with my child before examining her. I do not recommend seeing her if you are looking for a compassionate physician.

August 10th, 2013
A wonderful care-giver
Dr. Lundgren has always been the attentive, caring doctor that we hoped we'd have for our children. She sometimes takes a while to get into the exam room, but once she's there, it's clear why. She is never in a hurry during the appointment, is always willing to discuss at length any of our concerns with either of our children. She relates well to the kids. We have always felt that our children are in wonderful hands when they are seeing her.

April 10th, 2013
not the best
Both this doctor and her nurse expect the toddlers to behave like adults, standing to attention and waiting for the nurse/doctor to do their job. But doctors should be able to make children feel comfortable, so I think she just did not try

November 2nd, 2012
Great Doctor. Long waiting times.
We have been trying out this office for a year and still seeing our other office doctor too. Waits are always long. Our other doctor is always right on time (CMA), max time from check in to out is 20 minutes. ALL Peds is much closer for me, but the time waiting is not time saved for me. Nice staff, friendly doctor, clean office, though not pediatric like, surroundings seem more for older kids.

July 29th, 2010
I found Dr. Lundgren to be argumentative in my situation instead of giving me the resources that I needed.

February 10th, 2010
Excellent caring doctor. It usually takes a couple calls to get the staff to fill out paperwork.