Dr. Kathleen Lyssy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Lyssy?

June 20th, 2017

Best doctor I ever had

June 6th, 2016

So glad to be a patient of Dr. Jane

Dr. Jane Lyssy is very personable and always explains everything you need to know. She has excellent patient rapport. Visits are comfortable, staff is pleasant, and the wait time is reasonable. I recommend Dr. Jane Lyssy highly.

September 22nd, 2015

Simply the Best

She has been caring for me for over ten years. She is simply the best. Extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy and thorough.

May 13th, 2015

Great Doc...

I've been a patient of Dr Jane Lyssy for 6 years and am very pleased with her medical treatment.I appreciate the fact, she'll ref me to the best specialist when a need arises.I would and have recommended Dr J Lyssy to my friends,as I not only like her,but trust her.She a true professional doctor.

May 7th, 2015

Cannot say too much about the high level of care. I trust her completely and will see her as long as possible. Don't think she' d mind me saying "she's an 'old-fashioned' doctor" but her manner of care is totally professional- enough time and enough talk to "take care of business"' and on to next lucky patient !

April 29th, 2014

Dr Lyssy has been my Doctor for more than 20 Years, She is the best! I trust her with my life and I think she is the greatest physician ever I would never change doctors, She also give wonderful referrals, She is the kindest and most compassionate physician ever. I highly recommend her to anyone

April 5th, 2012

Amazing lady and doctor. She listens and explains her diagnosis, as well as any medicines prescribed. She gives you options and makes you feel like you are part of the process not just another number.

February 10th, 2012

Technician

I love Dr. Jane Lyssy. I have been her patient for almost 9 years. She makes me feel so comfortable and she listens to her patients. She is such a caring phsician. She is very knowledgeable. Great doctor and and great staff.

June 15th, 2011

Very professional, very kind and never in a rush. Takes time to listen.

May 16th, 2011

Love Dr. Jane - Hate the automated answering system

Have used Dr. Jane for many years and find her to be one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is easy to talk to and listens to you when you talk. I have to say, though, that I hate the voice mail that you have to go through to do anything and the immediate direction to go to the ER for "life-threatening emergencies" can cause a dilemma since I'm not always sure what is life-threatening. Additionally, the insurance company requires that you contact your PCP before going to the ER...

May 12th, 2010

It is so refreshing to meet a phycian with genuine concern.

I always find myself uncomfortable with new doctors. Dr. Lyssy made me feel so comfortable and I felt free to discuss my health without being judge. I have never had such a caring physician look after my healthcare.

December 10th, 2009

Both Dr. K. Jane Lyssy and her husband Dr. Kenneth Lyssy are both wonderful doctors. Appointment usually run very close to their scheduled time, and you don't get rushed through your exam. They are both also great about explaining your problem as well as the possibilities for treating it. Overall, wonderful doctors and a great staff.