A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Boyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Mary Boyle DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Boyle practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Boyle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Boyle practices Family Medicine near Clifton Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Clifton Heights Primary Care Doctors.