Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Perkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Perkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Perkins DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Perkins practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Perkins practices Family Medicine near Metamora, MI.
See Metamora Primary Care Doctors.