A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Perkins is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Perkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Perkins DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Perkins practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Perkins practices Family Medicine near Metamora, MI.
See Metamora Primary Care Doctors.