A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Coyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coyle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Coyle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyle graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Coyle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Coyle MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Coyle practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Coyle has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Coyle practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD and Odenton, MD.
See Annapolis Internists and Annapolis Rheumatologists.