A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Coyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Coyle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyle graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Coyle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Coyle MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Coyle practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Coyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Coyle practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Rheumatologists.