A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart-University Distr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Fitzgerald MD is a female Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Eugene Neurologists and Eugene Pain Management Doctors.