A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgerald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart-University Distr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Fitzgerald MD is a female Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Neurologists.