Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart-University Distr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzgerald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald practice?
Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Eugene Neurologists.