Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen James
Dr. Kathleen James, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. James is affiliated with Depaul Health Center, Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan and St Joseph Health Center, Saint Charles, Mo. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen James has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kathleen James is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Charles Hartman Jr
General Surgery, Family Medicine
Lake Saint Louis, MO 0 mi26
Dr. David Nickel
Lake Saint Louis, MO 0.05 mi22
Dr. Thomas Leibold
Lake Saint Louis, MO 0.05 mi17