A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Kennedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Kennedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Edward White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Kennedy MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Kennedy practices Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists.