A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Miller MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Miller practices Psychiatry near Logansport, IN.
See Logansport Psychiatrists.