Dr. Kathleen Miller MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017
Absolutely HORRIBLE!!
This woman is rude, condescending, and abuses her power at the business where she works. She will give you orders of what to complete, and when you comply, she will change the orders again and refuse to see your child till NEW said bar is met. She has canceled more then one appointment for my daughter, one of which I was never called and told it was canceled. I found out when I got there. One was canceled 10 minutes before app time AFTER I had already pulled my child from school to be there! She has no business being there....

August 14th, 2013
I only felt compelled to write a review because I read the other review. I think Dr. Miller is great! My son sees her, she has a sense of humor which obviously the other reviewer found off-putting but we enjoy. I think she is an intelligent and caring doctor.

August 30th, 2012
HORRIBLE! This woman is very rude and unprofessional to clients!
This woman is a nightmare! Worst service ever! The first thing she said to me was "I'm a psychiatrist. Oops you didn't hear me say that outloud". Seriously? She proceeded by asking me when my last "real job where I actually got paid" was. Nasty look on her face the wholw time and refused to answer my questions but instead typed a complete dialog of everything I said. She has no regard for anyone and needs to be fired promptly!!!