A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Murphy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Murphy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Murphy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Murphy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians.