Dr. Kathleen Rice MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine High Point, NC

June 29th, 2013
Amazing
Caring, understanding and amazing person! Explains things where you can understand and be proactive in your own care. The best Dr. I have ever had!

July 30th, 2011
I saw Dr. Rice one time and I will never go back
I had been having stomach problems for about five months before going to see Dr. Rice. I told her that I had not had a period in almost a year, where I was feeling the stomach problems and any other minor issue I was having thinking it might be related. Dr. Rice did not even blink when I said I had not had a period in almost a year, she listened to my stomach and felt my stomach. When she felt my stomach it caused a lot of pain and I told her. Her response was "you just need to make more bowel movements." From that point I knew this office visit was a joke. She did no test and also gave me asthma medication for my allergies (which I did not take thank God) After I left I knew I needed to see a different doctor. Within three weeks I found a new doctor that is amazing and I found out I was 29WKS PREGNANT. My first visit at PREMIER MEDICAL CENTER just off Wendover was probably the best experience at a doctors office. They are very friendly and have the best bed side manner. How Dr. Rice could not find out I was pregnant or even take the time to do a pregnancy test blows my mind. Oh and the asthma meds she gave me if I would have taken them could have hurt my baby. Here I am 9wks later with a happy healthy baby girl. I WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND DR RICE TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!