Dr. Kathleen Rice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Rice?

June 29th, 2013

Amazing

Caring, understanding and amazing person! Explains things where you can understand and be proactive in your own care. The best Dr. I have ever had!

July 30th, 2011

I saw Dr. Rice one time and I will never go back

I had been having stomach problems for about five months before going to see Dr. Rice. I told her that I had not had a period in almost a year, where I was feeling the stomach problems and any other minor issue I was having thinking it might be related. Dr. Rice did not even blink when I said I had not had a period in almost a year, she listened to my stomach and felt my stomach. When she felt my stomach it caused a lot of pain and I told her. Her response was "you just need to make more bowel movements." From that point I knew this office visit was a joke. She did no test and also gave me asthma medication for my allergies (which I did not take thank God) After I left I knew I needed to see a different doctor. Within three weeks I found a new doctor that is amazing and I found out I was 29WKS PREGNANT. My first visit at PREMIER MEDICAL CENTER just off Wendover was probably the best experience at a doctors office. They are very friendly and have the best bed side manner. How Dr. Rice could not find out I was pregnant or even take the time to do a pregnancy test blows my mind. Oh and the asthma meds she gave me if I would have taken them could have hurt my baby. Here I am 9wks later with a happy healthy baby girl. I WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND DR RICE TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!

July 29th, 2016