A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Robertson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Mary Robertson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Robertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Robertson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.