A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Robertson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Robertson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Jps Health Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Robertson practice?
Dr. Kathleen Robertson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.