Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Thomas, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Hospital
- Tipton County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Thomas DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN.
See Fishers Internists and Fishers Rheumatologists.