Dr. Kathleen Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Thomas?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Thomas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017

After one appointment, I switched to Dr. Thomas from the rheumatologist I had been seeing for years at Mayo Clinic. I am completely confused by some of these reviews. Dr. Thomas spent a significant amount of time with me and expressed a sincere desire to help. Her staff is courteous, and they have promptly notified me of all lab results. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a rheumatologist.

April 7th, 2017

Very Satisfied!

She took her time to observe me and explain what was wrong with me. She noticed many things immediately. Unlike the other Rheumalogist that i saw in the past with the same condition.

January 17th, 2017

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

I never knew which one I would at each appt.. I was diagnosed with PsA. She switched my Humira for Enbrel. When it still wasn't enough for the pain, she wanted me to switch sulfasalizine for methotrexate. Next visit, said not switching, reduced my anti inflammatory and now won't refill my Enbrel prescription, which was not discussed with me. No explanation. She also wouldn't treat my fibromyalgia, sent me to my gp for that, then preceeded to tell my gp, through me, what meds and dosages I should be on. She should not be a rheumatologist! Please save yourself time and money. Find a good one.

December 31st, 2016

Dismissive

Didn't run any tests to confirm my complaints of pains. Felt like I was rushed through the exam which was barely one. Being older and being previously in the medical field I understand what should be done but wasn't.

December 30th, 2016

Not the best bedside manner

She is very direct. She shares only the information needed for that appointment. It's sometimes hard to get additional information from her about what to expect in the future. She was pleasant but not overly friendly.

February 25th, 2016

This physician misdiagnosed my wife with RA. Was rude and very curt. So glad we did not go back. I would not recommend to anyone.

October 26th, 2015

Never again will I go to see her. She kept asking my What do you want me to do? Why are you here? She poked my hands twice and said "You have rheumotoid arthritis". Seriously?? Never got back the test results have to keep calling for those. Very cold snippy dr with a horrible bedside manner. Save yourself the time and aggravation, go see Someone else

July 16th, 2015

Never again!!

I will never again be subjected to this person. I kept thinking it must be me, but she is the rudest excuse of a doctor I have ever encountered. All she does is open the door and ask why are you here! Save yourself from her humiliation!!

September 10th, 2014

The Best

I have RA and she is the only doctor who has been able to keep me pain free. She is extremely smart and I trust her opinion and treatment plan 100 percent. She always listens to me and has a positive bedside manner. I do not agree with the other negative posts.

March 15th, 2014

Rude and Cold

When your looking for answers but you are the one drilled and made to feel like an idiot I would call this not a positive experience.

July 17th, 2012

Very Friendly and Smart

Dr. Thomas is the first Rheumy that actually talks to you on a down to earth level. I've been through three others who always talked above my head. She is a very good doctor and, having RA, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Her care has helped me maintain a normal lifestyle! Her professionalism is top notch. I do not agree with the other reviews.

May 12th, 2012