Dr. Kathleen Thomas DO Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Noblesville, IN

3.3

April 7th, 2017
Very Satisfied!
She took her time to observe me and explain what was wrong with me. She noticed many things immediately. Unlike the other Rheumalogist that i saw in the past with the same condition.

January 16th, 2017
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
I never knew which one I would at each appt.. I was diagnosed with PsA. She switched my Humira for Enbrel. When it still wasn't enough for the pain, she wanted me to switch sulfasalizine for methotrexate. Next visit, said not switching, reduced my anti inflammatory and now won't refill my Enbrel prescription, which was not discussed with me. No explanation. She also wouldn't treat my fibromyalgia, sent me to my gp for that, then preceeded to tell my gp, through me, what meds and dosages I should be on. She should not be a rheumatologist! Please save yourself time and money. Find a good one.

December 31st, 2016
Dismissive
Didn't run any tests to confirm my complaints of pains. Felt like I was rushed through the exam which was barely one. Being older and being previously in the medical field I understand what should be done but wasn't.

December 30th, 2016
Not the best bedside manner
She is very direct. She shares only the information needed for that appointment. It's sometimes hard to get additional information from her about what to expect in the future. She was pleasant but not overly friendly.

February 25th, 2016
This physician misdiagnosed my wife with RA. Was rude and very curt. So glad we did not go back. I would not recommend to anyone.

October 26th, 2015
Never again will I go to see her. She kept asking my What do you want me to do? Why are you here? She poked my hands twice and said "You have rheumotoid arthritis". Seriously?? Never got back the test results have to keep calling for those. Very cold snippy dr with a horrible bedside manner. Save yourself the time and aggravation, go see Someone else

July 16th, 2015
Never again!!
I will never again be subjected to this person. I kept thinking it must be me, but she is the rudest excuse of a doctor I have ever encountered. All she does is open the door and ask why are you here! Save yourself from her humiliation!!

September 9th, 2014
The Best
I have RA and she is the only doctor who has been able to keep me pain free. She is extremely smart and I trust her opinion and treatment plan 100 percent. She always listens to me and has a positive bedside manner. I do not agree with the other negative posts.

March 15th, 2014
Rude and Cold
When your looking for answers but you are the one drilled and made to feel like an idiot I would call this not a positive experience.

April 10th, 2013
2nd Opinion
I made an appointment with Dr. Thomas at the suggestion of a good friend. I had been to 1 Rheumatologist who was at IU and it was chaos to get into see her, or to get/give information. The 1st appointment Dr. Thomas had was at 7:15 am. I live about an hour away, but I was desperate to feel better. I got up very early, drove and hour to her office and arrived at 7:10 am. After a 15 minute wait, I was escorted to a room by a nurse who took my vitals. After the vitals, a very grouchy Dr. Thomas came in, and was quite curt with me! I told her all of my symptoms, I gave her my symptom calendar for 3 months, and she responded with "What is it you want from me?" I was then scolded for wasting her time, and she poked me all over. "Did your Chiropractor tell you one leg is longer than the other?" "What did your Family Doctor have to say about this? "I don't know, I won't be following your medical treatment." Then she said she couldn't do anything different than my family Dr could do, but that she had 1 more blood test she could run. Nobody ever called to let me know about the blood test results, which I had no idea what they were for. My Chiropractor finally found out the results. The test was for Hepatitis! What a RUDE doctor! I would NOT recommend her to anyone.

July 17th, 2012
Very Friendly and Smart
Dr. Thomas is the first Rheumy that actually talks to you on a down to earth level. I've been through three others who always talked above my head. She is a very good doctor and, having RA, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Her care has helped me maintain a normal lifestyle! Her professionalism is top notch. I do not agree with the other reviews.

September 15th, 2011
az soforenko
The Dr was very thorough in her examination. She was disarming and made me feel comfortable while being examined.She spent a long time with me discussing the medical issues I had. Including the medications. She scheduled a follow up appointmant after a series of lab tests. I thought she did an excellent job in my case..