Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Weaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Weaver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Weaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Audrain Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Murphy Weaver MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Weaver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Weaver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mexico, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Forks, ND.
See Mexico Orthopedic Surgeons.