A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Weaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weaver
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Weaver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Weaver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Weaver MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Weaver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Weaver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mexico, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Forks, ND and Odessa, TX.
See Mexico Orthopedic Surgeons.