Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Weaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weaver
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Weaver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Weaver MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Weaver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Weaver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mexico, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Mexico Surgeons.