A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Weber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Weber, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nonoperative Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Weber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Weber MD and MS is a female Sports Medicine, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Weber practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Weber has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Weber practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Westchester, IL.
See Oak Park Internists, Oak Park Sports Medicine Doctors, and Oak Park Family Physicians.