A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Weber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Weber, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nonoperative Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Weber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Weber MD and MS is a female Sports Medicine, has 16 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Weber practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Weber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Weber practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago Sports Medicine Doctors.