A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Williams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Williams, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Williams has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Crews Williams MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen C. Williams practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Williams practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Ormond Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Orange, FL and Nashville, TN.
See Ormond Beach Surgeons.