A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Macdonald graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Macdonald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macdonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Macdonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen S. Macdonald practice?
Dr. Kathleen Macdonald practices Anesthesiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH and Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rayna Macdonald, Dr. Reina Macdonald, Dr. Tina Macdonald, Dr. Trina Macdonald