A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. MacDonald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Sara MacDonald MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen S. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Kathleen MacDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen MacDonald practices Anesthesiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Anesthesiologists.