A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Maginot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Maginot is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Maginot, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Maginot graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Maginot has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen R Maginot MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Maginot practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Maginot has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Maginot practices Pediatric Cardiology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI and Sheboygan, WI.
See Madison Pediatric Specialists.