Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Major
Dr. Kathleen Major, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seminole, FL. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Major is affiliated with Bayfront Medical Center, All Children's Hospital and Morton Plant Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Major has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kathleen Major is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seminole, FL.
Dr. Sung Byun
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Seminole, FL 0.01 mi30
Dr. Cynthia Paganini
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Seminole, FL 0.01 mi37
Dr. Michele Jorgenson
Seminole, FL 0.01 mi17