Dr. Kathleen Makielski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Makielski?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 22nd, 2015

Stay away from Kathleen Makielski, MD, FACS

Dr Makielski spent 5 - 7 minutes dodging my questions. She answered all questions with either : 1) no response 2) "no" 3) "maybe" 4) shrugged her shoulders She is at the Polyclinic in Seattle, WA. When I complained with a detailed letter to the supervisor she answers to, he turned it over to a secretary and did absolutely nothing to resolve the situation. I asked that I not be billed for the visit and the secretary informed me that the admin said "No" accompanied by "Don't come back to the Polyclinic". I've been at the Polyclinic for 9 years without problems, and this is how I'm treated? I'm leaving them for good - not because an admin told me to do that - but because this is a poorly run, callous organization.

May 1st, 2017