A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Martin MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Martin practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Martin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near London, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See London Internists and London Gastroenterologists.