A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen McCall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen McCall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCall
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen McCall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCall graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Maine Medical Center
- Maine Coast Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen K McCall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen K. McCall practice?
- Dr. Kathleen McCall has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen McCall practices Family Medicine near Gouldsboro, ME.
See Gouldsboro Primary Care Doctors.