A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Mc Call:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Mc Call is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Mc Call, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Call graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mc Call has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Maine Medical Center
- Maine Coast Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Kennan Mc Call MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen K. Mc Call practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Mc Call has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Mc Call practices Family Medicine near Gouldsboro, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Kent, ME and Ellsworth, ME.
See Gouldsboro Family Physicians.