A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen McCahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen McCahill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen McCahill, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCahill graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCahill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Susan McCahill MD is a female Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen S. McCahill practice?
- Dr. Kathleen McCahill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen McCahill practices Neurology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL and Elgin, IL.
See Joliet Neurologists.