Dr. Kathleen Mccahill MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2014
Look out!!!!!!!!!
I believe she thinks she is more of a psychiatrists than a doctor skip her it will save you the time of looking for someone in the future.

April 27th, 2011
Being rejected by a doctor
Called to make an appointment, because the neurologist I have gone to is just prescribing me narcotics grade medication. I was told on the phone, that Dr. McCahill won't see me. So if I feel I am being misdiagnosed, she isn't one of those doctors who might lend her expertise and either identify or confirm my initial diagnosis. My co-worker recommended her highly because her family has gotten excellent care from Dr. McCahill and this is what I ran into.If you plan on making an appointment with this office - don't be honest and tell them you've received care elsewhere. I'm baffled as to why a doctor would be afraid of seeing someone who wants to know what's wrong and not be doped up on prescription drugs.Thank you.

May 12th, 2010
I would 100% recommend Dr. McCahill. She has treated me and a family member. Dr. McCahill is an excellent caring doctor and she has a wonderful staff.

September 19th, 2008
Dismissed MRI Verified Diagnosis
I had a sudden onset of typical MS symptoms. My physician ordered an MRI of my brain which verified this diagnosis. He then referred me to Dr McCahill. Her first available appointment was a three month wait. When I did finally get in to see her she spent all of 10 minutes (in which time we were interrupted and she actually stepped out of the room for a few minutes)with me. She decided that my life was very stressful(isn't everyone's) and that my symptoms were not important. She told me that until my episodes lasted at least two weeks don't call her because it's not MS. I trusted her-after all she is an MD!!! Six months down the road my physician ordered another MRI. The lesions in my brain are now more than doubled!!! I am now seeing Dr Andrew Ta and getting the treatment that I need. Perhaps Dr McCahill was having a "stressful" day herself. I cannot blame her for her mistake after all she is only human and we ALL make mistakes. However, I would really like to suggest that she follow up with her patients instead of just dismissing them.

May 1st, 2017