A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarthy
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. McCarthy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Interventional Radiography
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann McCarthy MD and PA-C is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Kathleen McCarthy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen McCarthy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Lowell, MA.
See Chelsea Radiologists.