A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Interventional Radiography
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann McCarthy MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Kathleen McCarthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen McCarthy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.