Dr. Kathleen Mccrory Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Mccrory?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Mccrory?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2012

Very happy with the service i have received from this doctor's office

April 29th, 2011

Would recommend Dr. McCrory

I have four children ranging in age from 8 to 18. They have been patients of Dr. McCrory for 5 years. I have never had a problem getting a sick appointment when needed (sometimes with another doctor or the nurse practitioner but that's OK). Well visits are thorough and Dr. McCrory interacts well with the kids. She broaches tough subjects (behavior, sex, drugs,etc.) at the visits with the older ones. We had one child hospitalized with a serious illness and were happy with Dr. McCrory's coordination of care in the hospital. The offices are clean and the staff is pleasant. I would consider follow-up to be very good considering they call me to see if labs have been done, etc. As for laptops, I'm happy the doctor uses one during the visit and I don't think she ignores patients because of it. I have no complaints and would highly recommend Dr. McCrory and her staff.

January 27th, 2011

CHANGE YOUR DOCTOR

We choose Dr. McCrory because of a reference from a coworker. To make a long story short... She misdiagnosed my daughter, which gave her a rash and headache. She would not treat me with respect because I looked young. Did not listen to me as I described my daughters reactions to shots. We had to talk to our family physician who advised us on the reactios, which drastically improved her reactions. Dr. McCrory disagreed with the views of the doctor. As you can guess we changed physicians.

September 30th, 2009

DR. McCrory has very bad bedside manner. She is too busy starring at her laptop to actually pay any attention to your child. She probably only looks up and makes eye contact twice during the whole appointment! Her on call staff is very rude and you better hope that you don't get sick or get the flu over the weekend because they WILL NOT do anything for you over the phone! Our whole famiy got sick over the weekend with the flu and went to a clinic. The Dr said that I needed to call my peditrician and get them to see my 2 small children or atleast call something in to treat them until Monday. We called, and it took 2 hrs for the on call nurse to return our call, then she was rude and said she would not do anything. The Flu turned to pneumonia with my son and we took him to our family Dr and got him treated!! When my husband took my daughter in Monday and told Dr. McCrory what happened to my son, she said "oh, hope he's doing better" and kept starring at her laptop! Needless to say, we have changed Doctors!!

May 3rd, 2016