A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen McDonald, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. McDonald has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen McDonald MD is a female Neonatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen McDonald practice?
- Dr. Kathleen McDonald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen McDonald practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Ellicott City, MD.
See Long Branch Pediatricians.