A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen McElwee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McElwee
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. McElwee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McElwee graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. McElwee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M McElwee MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. McElwee practice?
- Dr. Kathleen McElwee has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen McElwee practices Infectious Disease near Reading, PA.
See Reading Infectious Disease Doctors.