A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen McElwee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McElwee
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. McElwee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McElwee graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. McElwee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M McElwee MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. McElwee practice?
- Dr. Kathleen McElwee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen McElwee practices Infectious Disease near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA and Womelsdorf, PA.
See Reading Infectious Disease Doctors.