A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen McHale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen McHale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen McHale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McHale graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McHale has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann McHale MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. McHale practice?
- Dr. Kathleen McHale has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen McHale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Annandale, VA.
See Annandale Surgeons.